Tritusa Pty Ltd is looking for BI Testing professionals to join our Tritusa family and work on our client sites.
You will work onsite, representing the Tritusa brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly.
- BI Test Analyst
- Employment Type: Full-Time/Permanent & Contract/Temp
- Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
- Country/Region: Australia
- T-SQL | Power bI | DevOps
Ensure the quality of our reports and other applications by testing for accuracy in the information presented and functionality of the features presented. These reports and applications are critical to decision making within the department and the greater school community
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand business context, requirements, and expectations for the functionality of our reports and applications.
- Develop test cases that relate to the Business Intelligence landscape, such as those for SQL, MDX/DAX, and BI reporting.
- Undertake the test cases, document results, communicate defects with developers, and re-test defect fixes.
- Conduct some initial root cause analysis to help our development team understand issues identified during the testing process.
- Communicate with the Release Manager and Delivery Manager to plan testing schedules.
- Participate & contribute to Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups & Retrospective meetings
- Execute sanity, smoke, functional, regression testing and PVT (Product Verification Testing). Role Description BI Test Analyst, Data and Analytics Operations 2
- Manage defects found during testing.
- Use relevant test tools (HPQC, Azure DevOps/Jira, UFT, etc.)
- Work with multiple teams on your own as well as within a team environment
- Communication plans, status, and issues to relevant stakeholders
- Follow agreed test processes and procedures in line with best practice
- 5 years’ experience in designing test plans/test cases using current industry methodologies.
- Good knowledge of SQL. T-SQL dialect would be ideal.
- Experience with validation of Power BI reports for correctness and functionality
- Experience in STLC processes and best practices
- Problem solving/Analytical skills to deal with data related issues.
- Understanding of Data Warehouse concepts
- Some exposure to Azure
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Delivery and leadership of quality assurance
- Learning agility and ability to rapidly adjust to new contexts, technologies, and trends
- Strong stakeholder management, planning, organisation, decision making and time management skills
- Ability to self-manage the workload in a fast-paced environment without supervision
What We Offer:
- We’ll give you the tools, training, and freedom to succeed in a way that fits with your goals.
- Focused career development: coaching, experiences, and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- We value every employee’s unique perspective, and we work hard to make sure everyone is appreciated for who they are.
Tritusa (try-tu-sha) is a consulting company that specializes in SAP, Software Testing, Digital consulting, and services. We were founded in 2011, and we’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote culture, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal, and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We’re a company that values diversity and inclusion, and we want to make sure everyone feels included. We believe that this is one of the biggest factors in creating an environment where people can thrive, innovate and be their best selves.
If you’re looking for a great place to work and grow, you might be the perfect fit for our team.
What you need to do now
Please apply to this role through the ‘Apply’ link. Recruiters will review your application and if they think you might be a good fit for the role, they will contact you directly. If you have any questions about this process, please e-mail us at Jobs@tritusa.com.au or contact Rakesh Thummala, Talent Acquisition Lead on +61 478 787 082.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Tritusa or by their external third-party provider.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Take the next big step in your career by applying today! www.tritusa.com.au
|Job Category||Experienced, Experiences professionals|