Tritusa Pty Ltd is looking for DevOps Release Manager professionals to join our Tritusa family and work on our client sites.
You will work onsite, representing the Tritusa brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly.
- DevOps Release Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time/Permanent & Contract/Temp
- Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
- Country/Region: Australia
- Azure DevOps | Gearset | Build and release procedures | DevOps Experience
The DevOps Release manager is accountable for ensuring that new releases or versions of ICT software or hardware occur in a cost-effective, controlled and coordinated manner with minimal adverse impact on business operations. Must of DevOps Experience and Should Preferably have experience with Gearset or any other release management platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Main task is to communicate with the team regarding key project plans, commitments, and essential changes which include project requirements, schedule, scope changes, and QA plans.
- Coordinate with different project and BAU teams.
- The careful managing of risks and resolving the issues that might hinder the project scope, quality, and timeline.
- Progress needs to be measured ensuring that application releases are delivered within the deadline and considering budget constraints and also check whether they meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Coordinate with various teams in order to understand the consequences of code merges and branches.
- Main responsibility is to work towards making improvements in the release process.
- Develop scripts and automation tools with existing platform (Azure DevOps and Gearset)
- Maintain/uphold a release repository/source to manage key information like build and release procedures, notification lists, and dependencies.
- Analyze current configuration management requirements and work with software vendors to get the best out of the technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and leadership skills.
- Should have written and verbal advanced communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Excellent programming skills and experience
- Ability to handle software infrastructure management & configuration management
- At least two years of experience in using release management tools
- An expert understanding of software development lifecycle
- Structured thinking
- Experience in coordinating and working with cross-functional work teams up to task completion
What We Offer:
- We’ll give you the tools, training, and freedom to succeed in a way that fits with your goals.
- Focused career development: coaching, experiences, and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- We value every employee’s unique perspective, and we work hard to make sure everyone is appreciated for who they are.
Tritusa (try-tu-sha) is a consulting company that specializes in SAP, Software Testing, Digital consulting, and services. We were founded in 2011, and we’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote culture, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal, and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We’re a company that values diversity and inclusion, and we want to make sure everyone feels included. We believe that this is one of the biggest factors in creating an environment where people can thrive, innovate and be their best selves.
If you’re looking for a great place to work and grow, you might be the perfect fit for our team.
What you need to do now
Please apply to this role through the ‘Apply’ link. Recruiters will review your application and if they think you might be a good fit for the role, they will contact you directly. If you have any questions about this process, please e-mail us at Jobs@tritusa.com.au or contact Rakesh Thummala, Talent Acquisition Lead on +61 478 787 082.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Tritusa or by their external third-party provider.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Take the next big step in your career by applying today! www.tritusa.com.au
|Job Category||Experienced, Experiences professionals|