Tritusa Pty Ltd is looking for Front End Developer professionals to join our Tritusa family and work on our client sites.
You will work onsite, representing the Tritusa brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly.
- Front End Developer
- Employment Type: Full-Time/Permanent & Contract/Temp
- Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
- Country/Region: Australia
This role provides specialist technical product development, management and support services for DCJ websites and intranets. Working within a lean Agile cross discipline environment, this role delivers products in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team that facilitate the achievement of business outcomes through the use of process and technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document specific customisations and web services using appropriate tools.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
- Provide technical support to resolve issues.
- Utilise technical expertise in the requirements analysis phase to ensure the solution is both fit for purpose and fit for use.
- Provide time and size estimates for tasks to management and key stakeholders to ensure a cost effective service in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment.
- Proven experience configuring and working with build tools and source code management systems (e.g. Git, SVN, Maven, Grunt etc.).
- Expert knowledge of web and mobile accessibility and experience delivering accessible code (including W3C, WAI-ARIA, WCAG).
- Substantial experience working on large scale websites and intranet powered by CMS such as Adobe
- Experience Manager is an advantage
What We Offer:
- We’ll give you the tools, training, and freedom to succeed in a way that fits with your goals.
- Focused career development: coaching, experiences, and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- We value every employee’s unique perspective, and we work hard to make sure everyone is appreciated for who they are.
Tritusa (try-tu-sha) is a consulting company that specializes in SAP, Software Testing, Digital consulting, and services. We were founded in 2011, and we’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote culture, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal, and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We’re a company that values diversity and inclusion, and we want to make sure everyone feels included. We believe that this is one of the biggest factors in creating an environment where people can thrive, innovate and be their best selves.
If you’re looking for a great place to work and grow, you might be the perfect fit for our team.
What you need to do now
Please apply to this role through the ‘Apply’ link. Recruiters will review your application and if they think you might be a good fit for the role, they will contact you directly. If you have any questions about this process, please e-mail us at Jobs@tritusa.com.au or contact Rakesh Thummala, Talent Acquisition Lead on +61 478 787 082.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Tritusa or by their external third-party provider.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Take the next big step in your career by applying today! www.tritusa.com.au
|Job Category||Experienced, Experiences professionals|