Tritusa Pty Ltd is looking for Full Stack Development professionals to join our Tritusa family and work on our client sites.
You will work onsite, representing the Tritusa brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly.
- Full Stack Developer
- Employment Type: Full-Time/Permanent
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Salary $80,000 – $100,000
- Java |.Net | ReactJS | NodeJS | Angular JS | Mysql
We are looking for full-stack developers that can work across multiple technology stacks to deliver outcomes that improve risk management capabilities across the cargo pathway and the movement of shipping containers of imported goods into Australia.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development of a new highly responsive, web-based user interface
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Proficient with React Native, ReactJS and/or NodeJS or JAVA / Core Java
- Proven ability to work in an AWS environment
- Working knowledge of Git, CI/CD and Agile development methodologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
What We Offer:
- We’ll give you the tools, training, and freedom to succeed in a way that fits with your goals.
- Focused career development: coaching, experiences, and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- We value every employee’s unique perspective, and we work hard to make sure everyone is appreciated for who they are.
Tritusa (try-tu-sha) is a consulting company that specializes in SAP, Software Testing, Digital consulting, and services. We were founded in 2011, and we’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote culture, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal, and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We’re a company that values diversity and inclusion, and we want to make sure everyone feels included. We believe that this is one of the biggest factors in creating an environment where people can thrive, innovate and be their best selves.
If you’re looking for a great place to work and grow, you might be the perfect fit for our team.
What you need to do now
Please apply to this role through the ‘Apply’ link. Recruiters will review your application and if they think you might be a good fit for the role, they will contact you directly.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Tritusa or by their external third-party provider.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Take the next big step in your career by applying today! www.tritusa.com.au
|Job Category||Experienced, Experiences professionals|