Tritusa is looking for a couple of Performance Test Consultants to join our Tritusa family and work on our client sites.
You will work onsite, representing the Tritusa brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly.
The Consultant will focus on leading and developing sophisticated tests that enable Test Consultants to perform the most complex load simulations to expose bottlenecks and accurately analyse the results to help ensure the service/solution is fast and secure.
- Performance Test Consultant
- Full Time Permanent
- Salary $100,000 – $120,000
- Sydney, Australia
- MicroFocus LoadRunner / Performance Center and JMeter
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own delivery of performance test phase from specification to design, prep, execution through to test closure
- Create re-usable performance test scripts and assets
- Create performance test data – via scripts, SQL, GUI automation
- Analyse performance results to identify bottlenecks and optimisations
- Provide accurate estimates for delivery of performance test tasks – scripting, execution, analysis
- Work with distributed team resources, developers, DBAs, SMEs to analyse, identify and resolve performance test issues.
- Create performance test reports detailed to appropriate levels depending on audience (eg. Interim test reports, Test Summary Report)
- Analyse metrics and trends to highlight performance opportunities for improvements
- Expertise in at least two performance test tools. Preferably, Micro FocusLoadRunner / Performance Center and JMeter
- Strong experience identifying bottlenecks across various layers of web application stacks (client, network, database)
- Excellent ability to partner with Architects, Developers, Systems/Network Engineers and Database Administrators to collaboratively tune systems
- Excellent skills in summarizing a large amount of metrics into meaningful graphs and reports.
- Demonstrate ability to identify potential limitations in software architectures
- Demonstrate ability to write clear and concise technical documents
What We Offer:
- We’ll give you the tools, training, and freedom to succeed in a way that fits with your goals.
- Focused career development: coaching, experiences, and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- We value every employee’s unique perspective, and we work hard to make sure everyone is appreciated for who they are.
Tritusa (try-tu-sha) is a consulting company that specializes in SAP, Software Testing, Digital consulting, and services. We were founded in 2011, and we’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote culture, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal, and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We’re a company that values diversity and inclusion, and we want to make sure everyone feels included. We believe that this is one of the biggest factors in creating an environment where people can thrive, innovate and be their best selves.
If you’re looking for a great place to work and grow, you might be the perfect fit for our team.
What you need to do now
Please apply to this role through the ‘Apply’ link. Recruiters will review your application and if they think you might be a good fit for the role, they will contact you directly.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Tritusa or by their external third-party provider.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Take the next big step in your career by applying today! www.tritusa.com.au
|Job Category||Experienced, Experiences professionals|