Tritusa Pty Ltd is looking for multiple (Two +) SAP Basis full-Time professionals to join our Tritusa family and work on our client sites.
You will work onsite, representing the Tritusa brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly.
- SAP Basis Consultant
- Full Time Permanent
- Salary 90,000 – 120,000
- Sydney, Australia
- SAP Basis | SAP S/4 HANA | SAP BI
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To use SAP Basis, and HANA for sizing and architecture design, Environment/landscape setup, Performance tuning, SAP Application upgrades, HANA upgrades and Disaster recovery setups.
- To deliver detailed technical design specifications for changes and enhancements.
- To complete SAP upgrades on SAP S/4 HANA, PI, and BI technologies.
- To maintain multi-landscape environments through client copies, system refreshes, and transport management using Solman.
- To develop and implement proper security measures to provide data integrity and confidentiality of information for SAP S/4 landscapes.
- To work across functional support areas to tune SAP Applications for optimal performance.
- To evaluate enterprise-wide SAP application systems and develop detailed analysis reports and recommendations for business-critical systems.
- To conduct performance monitoring, tuning, and systems configuration using SAP best practices
- To conduct disaster Recovery (DR) and patching support
- 7+ years of experience in SAP BASIS
- Working experience with S4HANA & SAP FIORI integration
- Cloud Experience – Installations and Migrations to Cloud, Strong knowledge on VMs provisioning in AWS/ or any other cloud vendors
- Experience in design, configuration, and testing of core SAP S4HANA
- Strong exposure towards any cloud, preferably on AWS cloud
- Design, configuration and testing of SAP BI and HANA native technologies
- Strong Knowledge on Setup and operation knowledge on Solution Manager features like CHARM, Technical Monitoring, etc.
What We Offer:
- We’ll give you the tools, training, and freedom to succeed in a way that fits with your goals.
- Focused career development: coaching, experiences, and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- We value every employee’s unique perspective, and we work hard to make sure everyone is appreciated for who they are.
Tritusa (try-tu-sha) is a consulting company that specializes in SAP, Software Testing, Digital consulting, and services. We were founded in 2011, and we’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote culture, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal, and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We’re a company that values diversity and inclusion, and we want to make sure everyone feels included. We believe that this is one of the biggest factors in creating an environment where people can thrive, innovate and be their best selves.
If you’re looking for a great place to work and grow, you might be the perfect fit for our team.
What you need to do now
Please apply to this role through the ‘Apply’ link. Recruiters will review your application and if they think you might be a good fit for the role, they will contact you directly.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Tritusa or by their external third-party provider.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Take the next big step in your career by applying today! www.tritusa.com.au
|Job Category||Experienced, Experiences professionals|