Tritusa Pty Ltd is looking for an SAP Consultant to join our Tritusa family and work on our client sites.
You will work onsite, representing the Tritusa brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly.
- SAP Consultant
- Employment Type: Full-Time/Permanent & Contract/Temp
- Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
- Country/Region: Australia
- SAP TM | SAP modules | FITGAP analysis | Business and Process Architects
As an experienced SAP consultant with IBM Global Business Services, you will deliver innovative business solutions throughout scope, plan, design, build and test and have responsibility for systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your leadership capabilities to ensure successful project delivery and client success.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Extensive demonstrable SAP experience including at least 2 full end-to end project lifecycles.
- Strong knowledge in SAP TM area and general knowledge of other SAP modules. Ability to do FITGAP analysis and lead workshops with Business and Process Architects
- Customization experience of SAP TM Solution and understanding of core data structures and data flows
- Strong problem solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem.
- An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Client Relationship and engagement
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- Team lead or project management aspirations in combination with a strong drive to develop as a functional consultant
- A drive to expand your network in the SAP community
- Ambition, excellent leadership skills and a talent for building successful client relationships will be highly valued.
What We Offer:
- We’ll give you the tools, training, and freedom to succeed in a way that fits with your goals.
- Focused career development: coaching, experiences, and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- We value every employee’s unique perspective, and we work hard to make sure everyone is appreciated for who they are.
Tritusa (try-tu-sha) is a consulting company that specializes in SAP, Software Testing, Digital consulting, and services. We were founded in 2011, and we’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote culture, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal, and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We’re a company that values diversity and inclusion, and we want to make sure everyone feels included. We believe that this is one of the biggest factors in creating an environment where people can thrive, innovate and be their best selves.
If you’re looking for a great place to work and grow, you might be the perfect fit for our team.
What you need to do now
Please apply to this role through the ‘Apply’ link. Recruiters will review your application and if they think you might be a good fit for the role, they will contact you directly. If you have any questions about this process, please e-mail us at Jobs@tritusa.com.au or contact Rakesh Thummala, Talent Acquisition Lead on +61 478 787 082.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Tritusa or by their external third-party provider.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Take the next big step in your career by applying today! www.tritusa.com.au
|Job Category||Experienced, Experiences professionals|