Tritusa Pty Ltd is looking for SAP Security Analyst professionals to join our Tritusa family and work on our client sites.
You will work onsite, representing the Tritusa brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly.
- SAP Security Analyst
- Employment Type: Full-Time/Permanent & Contract/Temp
- Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
- Country/Region: Australia
- SAP S/4HANA | SAP B/4HANA | SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) | SAP GRC Access Control and SAP Identity Management (IDM)
The Senior Application Developer will work with the Access and Control lead to deliver the program initiatives and deliverables in relation to Security with extensive SAP security, identity management, and role definition experience particularly from an ERP integration perspective within a range of prior significant ERP implementations, will provide independent, analytical, and strategic input to the system user access control, leadership, and advice within the PaTH program. He/she will use their expertise in the Integration area to ensure technical developments are designed, built and tested using best practices and comply with PaTH Standards and Guidelines.
The primary focus of this role is to develop an architecture view and provide leadership and direction to the technical team to help realize the PaTH initiatives, Strategy and framework for use by the Systems Integrators and Agency stakeholders for the collateral and coordinate related activities around it.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain an effective governance mechanism for the evolution of security standards and promoting further uptake to lower costs and risks for future Cluster initiatives.
- Capture demand and prioritize activities by facilitating the appropriate level of stakeholder operational governance to ensure full visibility.
- Providing oversight to security architecture, design, development, and implementation activities, ensuring functional security requirements and designs are adequately fulfilled and certifying that standards and strategies are conformed to PaTH Security Architecture.
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership across the Cluster for security, acting as a ‘go to’ person for all questions relating to security.
- Provide innovation in effectively utilizing standard design principles and services to optimize outcomes and reduce risks in security.
- Contributes towards the design and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance with internal controls, Best Practice, applicable laws and regulations.
- Develops and reviews operational processes for new business initiatives or SAP components involving security administration and monitoring and the impact of those changes on risks.
- Ensure audit and compliance requirements are supported.
- Develops, implements, monitors, and maintains application security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures that are in alignment with the corporate strategic plan and supports the projects during implementation and manages the transition and support post go-lives.
- Evaluate the design for the security objects and provide design and solutions in alignment with SAP Security Best Practice and audit compliance when required.
- Participate in regular team meetings to ensure deliverables are on track and any risks and impacts identified activities that are related to the Project.
- The Identity & Access Specialist provides in-depth insights and advice on to the Security work stream, works closely with the Operational team and business stakeholders in line with deployment and implementation activities and timelines
- Manage, co-ordinate and Support Day to day activities.
- Assists in any necessary reviews and assessment of Security impacts and/or requirements to ensure business requirements will be met
- Interpret or determine potential areas for development and change in liaison with the Security team to deliver a fit for purpose solution
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the systems and reporting tools to provide effective financial decision support to management
- Solid experience in the ERP Security spectrum and Strong Knowledge in SAP S/4HANA, SAP B/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), SAP GRC Access Control and SAP Identity Management (IdM)
- Strong analytical ability, Integration, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated technical experience in SAP latest technologies.
- Experience in large and complex SAP project/program implementations in government
- Excellent coordination, communication and team skills, flexibility to adapt in the face of change
What We Offer:
- We’ll give you the tools, training, and freedom to succeed in a way that fits with your goals.
- Focused career development: coaching, experiences, and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- We value every employee’s unique perspective, and we work hard to make sure everyone is appreciated for who they are.
Tritusa (try-tu-sha) is a consulting company that specializes in SAP, Software Testing, Digital consulting, and services. We were founded in 2011, and we’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote culture, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal, and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We’re a company that values diversity and inclusion, and we want to make sure everyone feels included. We believe that this is one of the biggest factors in creating an environment where people can thrive, innovate and be their best selves.
If you’re looking for a great place to work and grow, you might be the perfect fit for our team.
What you need to do now
Please apply to this role through the ‘Apply’ link. Recruiters will review your application and if they think you might be a good fit for the role, they will contact you directly. If you have any questions about this process, please e-mail us at Jobs@tritusa.com.au or contact Rakesh Thummala, Talent Acquisition Lead on +61 478 787 082.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Tritusa or by their external third-party provider.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Take the next big step in your career by applying today! www.tritusa.com.au
|Job Category||Experienced, Experiences professionals|