Tritusa Pty Ltd is looking for SAP Testing professionals to join our Tritusa family and work on our client sites.
You will work onsite, representing the Tritusa brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly.
- SAP Test Analyst
- Employment Type: Full-Time/Permanent & Contract/Temp
- Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
- Country/Region: Australia
- ALM Tool | SOLMAN and ARIS | SAP testing modules.
As an experienced test consultant at a client location, you will deliver innovative business solutions through design, build and test, including systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your experience to ensure successful project delivery and client success. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare test cases and identify/create test data, as required.
- Liaise with test analyst colleagues for test case peer reviews (quality, consistency, execution readiness).
- Liaise with project requirement/specification authors for test case review (quality and coverage).
- Execute tests and record results, linking blocked and failed test cases to respective defects.
- Report and monitor defects, responding to requests for further information in a timely manner.
- Retest defect fixes and re-execute blocked/failed test cases.
- Execute regression testing.
- Provide test information to Test Lead when requested.
- A passion for technology and business.
- At least 1 years’ experience writing test scripts
- At least 1 years’ hands-on test execution experience
- Good understanding of Microfocus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tool
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- MS Teams experience
Required Technical & Professional Expertise:
- SAP testing experience
- The ability to understand and assimilate different points of view.
- A strong desire to work with people in a team-focused environment.
- Understanding of system testing technique, methods and approaches used in testing SAP modules.
- Understanding of testing cycles, test tools and defect tracking processes.
- Understanding of SAP terminology as well as how to navigate in SAP
- The flexibility to travel to client locations.
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- A drive to expand your network in the SAP community
- Enthusiasm and motivation to work in a dynamic environment
- Hands on experience in SOLMAN and ARIS
What We Offer:
- We’ll give you the tools, training, and freedom to succeed in a way that fits with your goals.
- Focused career development: coaching, experiences, and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- We value every employee’s unique perspective, and we work hard to make sure everyone is appreciated for who they are.
Tritusa (try-tu-sha) is a consulting company that specializes in SAP, Software Testing, Digital consulting, and services. We were founded in 2011, and we’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote culture, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal, and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We’re a company that values diversity and inclusion, and we want to make sure everyone feels included. We believe that this is one of the biggest factors in creating an environment where people can thrive, innovate and be their best selves.
If you’re looking for a great place to work and grow, you might be the perfect fit for our team.
What you need to do now
Please apply to this role through the ‘Apply’ link. Recruiters will review your application and if they think you might be a good fit for the role, they will contact you directly. If you have any questions about this process, please e-mail us at Jobs@tritusa.com.au or contact Rakesh Thummala, Talent Acquisition Lead on +61 478 787 082.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Tritusa or by their external third-party provider.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Take the next big step in your career by applying today! www.tritusa.com.au
|Job Category||Experienced, Experiences professionals|