Tritusa Pty Ltd is looking for SAP Test Manager professionals to join our Tritusa family and work on our client sites.
You will work onsite, representing the Tritusa brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly.
- SAP Test Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time/Permanent & Contract/Temp
- Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
- Country/Region: Australia
- SAP PM | SAP S4H | SAP HR
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage, direct, and coordinate the SIT/Performance Testing phases of the project per the testing schedule and ensure entry/exit criteria are met
- Delivery of SIT Summary Report & Performance Testing Deliverables
- Determine that the integrity of the testing process is maintained through the enforcement of release and change management processes and adherence to testing methodology and plans
- Coordinate with Client IT Dept to Control/Approve all changes to the test environment
- Review the quality criteria against business requirements and test cases/scripts
- Daily reporting and overall management of Test communications to stakeholders
- Defect management and reporting, including Running daily Test Defect Meetings during Testing phases
- Work closely with requirements, engineers and developers as necessary to resolve and retest defect
- SAP S4H Integration Testing, Inc experience in SAP PM and HR modules
- In depth experience using/administering test tools JIRA and Test Rail
- Mobile devices (iOS) and Desktop Interfaces (Ui5)
- Defect management and reporting
What We Offer:
- We’ll give you the tools, training, and freedom to succeed in a way that fits with your goals.
- Focused career development: coaching, experiences, and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- We value every employee’s unique perspective, and we work hard to make sure everyone is appreciated for who they are.
Tritusa (try-tu-sha) is a consulting company that specializes in SAP, Software Testing, Digital consulting, and services. We were founded in 2011, and we’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote culture, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal, and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We’re a company that values diversity and inclusion, and we want to make sure everyone feels included. We believe that this is one of the biggest factors in creating an environment where people can thrive, innovate and be their best selves.
If you’re looking for a great place to work and grow, you might be the perfect fit for our team.
What you need to do now
Please apply to this role through the ‘Apply’ link. Recruiters will review your application and if they think you might be a good fit for the role, they will contact you directly. If you have any questions about this process, please e-mail us at Jobs@tritusa.com.au or contact Rakesh Thummala, Talent Acquisition Lead on +61 478 787 082.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Tritusa or by their external third-party provider.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Take the next big step in your career by applying today! www.tritusa.com.au
|Job Category||Experienced, Experiences professionals|