Tritusa Pty Ltd is looking for a Senior Developers to join our Tritusa family and work on our client sites.
You will work onsite, representing the Tritusa brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly.
- Senior Developer
- Employment Type: Full-Time/Permanent & Contract/Temp
- Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
- Country/Region: Australia
- AWS Elastic | API based software development | Oracle | SQL Server.
Looking for a hands-on Full Stack Programmer to provide 3rd level technical support for large, complex corporate systems that facilitate the achievement of the Department’s core business through the use of process and technology. The Senior Programmer provides sound, technical and professional advice to the role supervisor, and actively contributes to development, planning, system documentation and reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide expert advice and technical knowhow in large scale enterprise technologies and working experience in Agile frameworks and Devops culture.
- Provide expertise and guidance to the team across API development and AWS cloud concepts.
- Analyse technical problems and identify solutions to solve problems in a highly complex integrated landscape.
- Design, implement and evaluate I.T solutions, processes, components, and programs
- 5 to 10 years of experience in AWS Elastic and API based software development environments with atleast 3 years in team leading capacity.
- Demonstrated experience in solutioning as per the architecture.
- Experience with Bamboo, Git, JBoss Oracle, SQL Server.
- Experience with integration data standards, data integration concepts and splunk in a highly integrated environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with quality team to fix the defects and deploy in appropriate environments
- Demonstrated experience working with CI/CD engineer
- Demonstrated experience working in Agile framework reporting to the Iteration Manager and ITPM
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with constant change in a more than satisfactory manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge with JIRA/Confluence for documentation purposes
- Demonstrated experience in lead capacity and be able to drive a team of 3, towards technical delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in large scale enterprise technologies and to be able to solution as necessary.
- Significant knowledge in design, programming and testing of an object-oriented programming language [J2EE/Java 8, JBoss, SOA & Web Service Standards, sprint boot, microservices, Kafka, Elastic, VueJs/react Js (preferably Vue)].
- Demonstrated experience working on databases such as Oracle and SQL Server.
- Sound knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL. Write and validate complex SQL queries.
What We Offer:
- We’ll give you the tools, training, and freedom to succeed in a way that fits with your goals.
- Focused career development: coaching, experiences, and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- We value every employee’s unique perspective, and we work hard to make sure everyone is appreciated for who they are.
Tritusa (try-tu-sha) is a consulting company that specializes in SAP, Software Testing, Digital consulting, and services. We were founded in 2011, and we’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote culture, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal, and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We’re a company that values diversity and inclusion, and we want to make sure everyone feels included. We believe that this is one of the biggest factors in creating an environment where people can thrive, innovate and be their best selves.
If you’re looking for a great place to work and grow, you might be the perfect fit for our team.
What you need to do now
Please apply to this role through the ‘Apply’ link. Recruiters will review your application and if they think you might be a good fit for the role, they will contact you directly. If you have any questions about this process, please e-mail us at Jobs@tritusa.com.au or contact Rakesh Thummala, Talent Acquisition Lead on +61 478 787 082.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Tritusa or by their external third-party provider.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Take the next big step in your career by applying today! www.tritusa.com.au
|Job Category||Experienced, Experiences professionals|