Tritusa Pty Ltd is looking for Technical Test Manager professionals to join our Tritusa family and work on our client sites.
You will work onsite, representing the Tritusa brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly.
- Technical Test Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time/Permanent & Contract/Temp
- Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
- Country/Region: Australia
The Technical Test Manager leads and supervises the technical test team in the design, build, testing, and deployment of effective test solutions to ensure the quality, reliability and completeness of educational and business systems deployed on client platforms
The role will be responsible for all functional and non-functional deliveries both at the operational and project level. The role will provide an ongoing guide to reports, work with multiple changing priorities and become the crucial point of contact for all the teams. The candidate will be responsible to manage their own tasks however they will be working alongside other test managers to ensure timely delivery of corroborated initiatives
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a high-performance technical team in the delivery of test automation solutions
- Plan and oversee activities and projects; managing available internal and external resources to make sure that test automation activities / projects are completed (time, cost, and quality)
- Develop test automation strategies, plans and scenarios and oversee their effective deployment
- Assist in maintaining and improving the test frameworks including automation framework
- Draft timely, succinct reports and briefings for the role supervisor or Directors, Executive Director, and other senior managers as appropriate
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders, vendor representatives and other IT teams / experts to define and assess automated testing components
- External vendor management, people, and stakeholder management
- Experience in design and implementation of automated testing strategies and frameworks at an enterprise scale taking into considerations the different technology stacks
- Solid understanding of the current security and accessibility testing requirements
- Database skills, mainly in Oracle, SQL Server and HADOOP
- A good understanding of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Valuable experience with different Operating Systems and browser configurations, with emphasis on windows variants
- Knowledge of automated testing tools, like UFT, Selenium
- Coordinating technical testing activities for multiple application systems deployed on multiple platforms
What We Offer:
- We’ll give you the tools, training, and freedom to succeed in a way that fits with your goals.
- Focused career development: coaching, experiences, and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- We value every employee’s unique perspective, and we work hard to make sure everyone is appreciated for who they are.
Tritusa (try-tu-sha) is a consulting company that specializes in SAP, Software Testing, Digital consulting, and services. We were founded in 2011, and we’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote culture, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal, and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We’re a company that values diversity and inclusion, and we want to make sure everyone feels included. We believe that this is one of the biggest factors in creating an environment where people can thrive, innovate and be their best selves.
If you’re looking for a great place to work and grow, you might be the perfect fit for our team.
What you need to do now
Please apply to this role through the ‘Apply’ link. Recruiters will review your application and if they think you might be a good fit for the role, they will contact you directly. If you have any questions about this process, please e-mail us at Jobs@tritusa.com.au or contact Rakesh Thummala, Talent Acquisition Lead on +61 478 787 082.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Tritusa or by their external third-party provider.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Take the next big step in your career by applying today! www.tritusa.com.au
|Job Category||Experienced, Experiences professionals|