Tritusa Pty Ltd is looking for full-Time Senior Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) professionals to join our Tritusa family and work on our client sites.
You will work onsite, representing the Tritusa brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly.
- Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)
- Employment Type: Full-Time/Permanent & Contract/Temp
- Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
- Country/Region: Australia
- Oracle EBS modules r11i & r12 | RAC | SSO | Data-guard | High Availability and Backup/Recovery | Oracle Core DBA
The role of the Senior Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Engineer is to provide exceptional remote-based support for mission-critical Oracle EBS applications as part of our global customer support team. The position has the responsibility for researching, troubleshooting and supporting of multiple Oracle EBS modules for our global clients who use both r11i & r12. The role of the Senior Oracle EBS Engineer requires the expertise and skills to diagnose serious issues; then develop, test, package and deliver fixes for such issues in complex, integrated and highly-configured environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Solve complex customer issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Oracle EBS applications functionality and technology
- Work closely with customers on a daily basis to understand their needs, support business change and deliver a consistently high quality customer experience
- Provide remote-based technical support & training on Oracle Application Data Bases and tools.
- Support client customizations, sharing technology and best practices advice
- Develop application break fixes for critical product defects
- Create scripts to identify, analyze and correct data issues
- Perform regular security updates
- Identify and troubleshoot performance issues
- Manage one or more key assigned accounts as a technical advisor
- Be a pro-active contributor to a support organization which is running 24x7x365, this will require the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays and monitoring email regularly outside standard business hours
- Provide hands-on assistance using proprietary tools in a test environment or via remote client connectivity
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience to different client situations
- Contribute to the development and management of knowledge-sharing methodologies, diagnostic tools, and creative processes, to improve the client experience
- 4+ years relevant Oracle Apps DBA experience
- Experience in Oracle Core DBA
- Good Knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity
- Hands-on operational expertise as an Oracle DBA, with technology including RAC, SSO, Data-guard, High Availability and Backup/Recovery
- Familiar with database design, documentation and coding
- Expertise with Oracle EBS 11i & R12, including full life-cycle implementation experience, configuration and administration of the application
- Expertise in performance tuning across the entire stack
- Knowledge of Oracle maintenance/patching mechanics and EBS architecture
- Demonstratable history solving complex problems across multiple modules
- Superb trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving
- Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with Clients
- Strong knowledge of key application functionality, tables and relationships
- Deep knowledge of Oracle EBS customization/extension methodologies
- Excellent development skills using Oracle EBS toolset
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills – verbal & written
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Extreme focus on Client satisfaction
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
- The ability to work remotely from a home based office in a virtual environment
- Experience with administration, installation and/or debug of other Oracle Technology components would be an advantage such as Fusion Middleware, WebLogic components, Essbase, Golden Gate, Coherence
- A consulting background, while not mandatory, would be useful
- Functional or technical knowledge of other EBS modules; Financials, CRM, HR, Manufacturing/Supply Chain would be ideal
- Experience with localizations and global implementations would be an advantage
What We Offer:
- We’ll give you the tools, training, and freedom to succeed in a way that fits with your goals.
- Focused career development: coaching, experiences, and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- We value every employee’s unique perspective, and we work hard to make sure everyone is appreciated for who they are.
Tritusa (try-tu-sha) is a consulting company that specializes in SAP, Software Testing, Digital consulting, and services. We were founded in 2011, and we’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote culture, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal, and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We’re a company that values diversity and inclusion, and we want to make sure everyone feels included. We believe that this is one of the biggest factors in creating an environment where people can thrive, innovate and be their best selves.
If you’re looking for a great place to work and grow, you might be the perfect fit for our team.
What you need to do now
Please apply to this role through the ‘Apply’ link. Recruiters will review your application and if they think you might be a good fit for the role, they will contact you directly. If you have any questions about this process, please e-mail us at Jobs@tritusa.com.au or contact Rakesh Thummala, Talent Acquisition Lead on +61 478 787 082.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Tritusa or by their external third-party provider.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Take the next big step in your career by applying today! www.tritusa.com.au
|Job Category||Experienced, Experiences professionals|